Monday, September 26, 2011

2 Broke Girls


This new show on CBS is really funny. I love the idea of the show. Also the fact that one of the girls loves to bake cupcakes. And the other one is trying to make a profit of talent. Both are trying so hard to make it out of their the life they live but they are doing it together. 

Believe or not it kind of ties with me I love to bake cupcakes. And my goal is to open up my own store in which my boyfriend is thinking about investing in. It sounds cliche but its a goal and I personally know that I don't like to leave my goal unaccomplished .

One thing I have learned is that I DON'T like to wonder. I cannot be stuck with the "WHAT IF I DID IT" I want to say "WHEN I DID IT." Life could always be a wondering world for some people but not for me.

So if you like my advice try to do something and say "WHEN I DID IT" and not the "WHAT IF I DID IT."

No comments:

Post a Comment